Have you ever encountered with the problem of file deletion or loss from computer hard drive? Here you can get the best solution to recover lost or deleted files from computer hard drive.
These days it is easy to recover lost or deleted files from computer hard drive. Because, there are number of software are available in market to recover files from hard disk. One among them is File Recovery software. This File Recovery software can effectively recover the files which have been deleted or lost due to various reasons.
Scenarios that cause deletion or loss of file from computer hard drive
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is the common data loss scenario. Nowadays, maximum number of people facing this type of problem. Mainly this type of factor occurs when you are deleting unnecessary data if you delete the important data without considering the files which you are deleting, then it will causes huge data loss
- Emptying Recycle Bin or Trash folder: If you empty the Recycle Bin or Trash folder without checking the files resided in it, then, it leads to the loss of files from computer hard drive. If the Recycle Bin or Trash folder has important files, then it could lead to huge data loss. So that, while emptying the Recycle Bin or Trash folder once again check the files confined in it
- Virus Infection: Nowadays, virus infection is the common problem, these viruses will easily infect the computer hard drive in various reasons like connecting of virus infected removable storage devices, installing of virus infected applications on computer hard disk and internet connection is also one of the reasons for virus attacks. Due to heavy virus attacks on computer hard drive, hard disk may get corrupted, thus you cannot access the files present in it
- Hard Drive Corruption: Hard drive may get corrupted due to various reasons like power surges (sudden increase or decrease in voltage level), sudden system shut down during file transferring, etc., leads to hard disk corruption. Once hard disk get corrupted, you cannot access the files consisted in it. Thus, it could be the huge data loss
Apart from above mentioned scenarios, there are various other reasons which lead to data loss or deletion such as, file system corruption, improper closing of system, software malfunction, etc. However, you can recover files from computer hard drive using File Recovery software.
Steps to recover files using File Recovery software
- File Recovery software is offering the free trial version to its users to recover files from computer hard drive. Download it and install the software on your computer either Windows or Mac
- Run the software on your system and just follow the steps which you will get on the new window. Select the “Recover Files” on the first step
- After selecting “Recover Files”, you will get two options as “Recover Deleted Files” and other is “Recover Lost Files”. If you want to recover deleted Photos from hard disk, then you can choose “Recover Deleted Files”, if you want to recover lost files, then you can select “Recover Lost Files”. Here you can choose any option among both based your requirement
- By clicking on either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files”, it provides you some drives, which were present in computer hard disk, then select the drive from where you lost or delete the files
- After selecting a drive it scans the entire storage drive and gives you all the list of files from partition
- This software provides “Find” option which helps you to find the files in recovered list by typing file extension name. If you don’t know the file extension type you can skip the step
- After skipping it shows all the data from the computer hard drive, you can preview all files in the list and then chose the specific file which you want to restore. Later you can store the recovered files in respect drives
- If you are satisfied with this result, then you can purchase full version of this software
Features of File Recovery software
- File Recovery software is one of the popular and most recommended application by experts to recover lost files from computed hard drive
- This tool helps you to recover lost data from flash drive in some simple steps and within a short span of time
- It helps you to restore lost files such as MS Word files such as .doc, .docx, .xlsx, etc.
- With this software you can recover the data from the flash drive which has been affected by bad sectors
- It provides you “Save Recovery Session” to resume/save the recovery session during the recovery process. Because of this feature you need not to rescan the drive further
- By using this software you can recover lost data not only from computer hard drive but also from USB external hard drives, flash memory cards, FireWire drives, etc.
- You can recover the lost data on all versions of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, and Windows Vista) as well as Mac (Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite)
- It contains built-in “Find Tool” to find files in recovering list based their extension name
- The recovered data can be stored on the basis of file name, file size, extension, creation date and file type
- To prevent virus attacks on your computer hard drive, install the well-known anti-virus software on your computer
- Take the backup of all your important data regularly to avoid data loss due sudden causes
- Before deleting files, make sure that, whether you are deleting unnecessary files or important files