“Hello friends! In my Dell laptop, I am using WD Scorpio Blue hard drive (WD5000LPVT). Last night when I clicked on E drive then I got an error message:
‘E:\ is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.’
Due to this error message, I lost my all data from E drive. Many of the important data are stored in that drive and I want to recover those files in any condition. If you guys have any idea about how to perform data recovery from WD Scorpio Blue then please help me guys.”
Apart from this there are many more reasons behind the data loss from WD Scorpio Blue hard drive. However if you want to perform data recovery from WD Scorpio Blue hard drive then simply opt for Western Digital Recovery software. A graphical user interface of this tool is designed and developed by experts group that recovers any type of lost (including images, videos, music, documents, spreadsheets etc)data within short span of time. Many of the technical experts also prefer for this tool just because of its well performance.
Some other reasons behind the data loss from WD Scorpio Blue hard drives are:
- Accidental deletion/format of WD Scorpio Blue HDD: Due to any unwanted reasons, if you delete important files of the hard drive or format the drive accidentally then this may cause the data loss from the WD hard drive.
- MBR corruption: MBR is known as the first sector of the hard drive. MBR instructs the computer/laptop that how the hard drive is partitioned, and how to load the operating system in the system. If MBR get corrupted due to any reasons then there is a chance of corruption of WD Scorpio Blue hard drive. As a result, you may experience data loss from that HDD.
- Bad sectors: Bad sectors in the WD Scorpio Blue hard drive mainly occurs due to virus infection or abrupt shutdown of the system. If your HDD consists excess of bad sectors then there is a chance of hard drive corruption which may lead the file loss issue from the hard drive.
Western Digital Recovery software is capable enough to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue hard drive. You just download & install this tool and perform loss/deleted data recovery task with great ease.
Some key features of Western Digital Recovery software:
- Western Digital Recovery software is compatible with all major versions of Windows OS (Windows 8, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP etc) and Mac OS X (Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc).
- This tool has many capabilities to recover lost/deleted files from other versions of Western Digital HDD.
- It is quite easy to use. That’s why you can easily perform any type of lost or deleted WD Scorpio Blue HDD data recovery task within few simple clicks of a mouse.
- You can preview the recovered files after completion of WD Scorpio Blue HDD data recovering task.
- A 24*7 support team is available. So you can ask any query regarding WD Scorpio Blue HDD data recovering task or related to this tool.