Outlook is mainly used as email application with additional features like calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, web browsing, etc. Outlook 2010 is a part of Microsoft office suite 2010 provided by Microsoft Corporation which is widely used all around the world.
Microsoft Outlook uses PST (Personal Storage Table) and OST (Offline Storage Table) files to stored Outlook data. PST files are used to archives or back up Outlook data on your computer. PST files store emails and other outlook data which can be used to free up memory space on your mailbox. It can be shared over internet. In Outlook 2010 PST file’s capacity is 50GB, which is large but sometime it may be that Outlook data tries to exceed this capacity of PST file, in such cases PST file get corrupted easily and lead to crucial data loss.
To overcome this disaster situations team of expertise has already developed repairing tools which can be used to fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST File with ease. There is a best repairing tool names as “How to Fix PST Files” which is highly recommended by the users to repair Outlook 2010 PST file because of its read only strategy which guarantees there will not be any modification on original PST file. It scans original PST file, extract information and create new PST file with those data.
Common reasons behind PST file corruption
Oversized PST File: When Outlook data try to exceed PST specified capacity which varies according to version of Outlook applications, it easily gets corrupted and lead to inaccessibility of PST file.
Up gradation of Outlook Application: Upgrading Outlook application without taking back up of PST file, may lead to corruption of Outlook 2010 PST file.
Virus Attack: Viruses are most common but unwanted programs which try to modify files and programs. Any modification of PSD file’s Meta data may lead to inaccessibility of Outlook 2010 PST file.
Third Part Compression Tool: It is recommended to keep size of PST file smalls. Thus user may use any unreliable compression tool to compress it. Any unreliable tool may lead to corruption of PST file and will create another problem in front of you.
Abrupt Termination: Abruptly termination of Outlook application or System due to any reason may lead to corruption of PST file.
In above mentioned scenarios of Outlook 2010 PST file corruption you can make use of “How to Fix PST Files” to repair Outlook 2010 PST files within few minutes.
Important features of How to Fix PST Files software
- “How to Fix PST Files” software having inbuilt advanced algorithm which repairs any damaged or corrupted PST and OST files due to any reasons.
- Capable enough to repair large sized PST files, after fixing it splitted large files into small PST file which can be integrated if needed.
- Its smarts algorithm enables it to follow automatic process which does not let you worried about how to fix Outlook 2010 PST file.
- It works when inbuilt repair tool Scanpst.exe fails.
- After finishing repair process, restored data can be previewed through Outlook Style browser view.
- There is inbuilt search option to search PST file on your computer if you don’t know the exact location of PST file.
- It also recovers emails, attachments, and other Outlook data from PST files.