CompactFlash (CF) card is a popular flash memory card used mainly in gadgets such as cameras, smartphones, handheld consoles,etc..CF cards offer very high storage capacities and fast processing times. It is one the most successful storage devices among early memory card formats. It can be used to store images, audio, videos, and other multimedia files for your convenience. CompactFlash is a popular card choice to use with digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. A high-end version of CompactFlash cards namely Ultra CompactFlash, is optimized for more demanding photography.
Imagine scenarios in which precious files get deleted or lost from your CF card while working on your Windows 8 computer. These may include photos that reflects the most treasured moments you clicked on your recent holiday trip. You may get frustrated due to losing of your favorite and memorable pictures and other data from CF card.
What will you do now? Stop worrying! In most of the cases, they are still recoverable. Here is the best possible approach to easily recover CF card on Windows 8 machine using Windows 8 Data Recovery software.
Possible Causes Behind Data Loss from CF Card on Windows 8:
- Unintentional Deletion: More often, while removing unwanted data stored on CF card you may end up erasing some precious data on Windows 8 computer using shift + delete option. As a result of this, you may lose entire data from CF card on Windows 8 PC.
- CF Card Corruption: Whenever making use of same CF card on different multimedia devices may severely corrupt its file system. As a result of this, entire data stored on CF card becomes inaccessible.
- Accidental Formatting: Sometimes, while accessing data stored on CF card connected to Windows 8 computer, you may end up accidentally format your CF card instead of other drive. As a result of this, you may lose entire data stored on CF card.
- Abrupt Interruption: At certain instances, while transferring or moving data stored on CF card connected to Windows 8 machine, any sort of interruptions like unplugging or removal of CF card from its card reader slot may result corruption of CF card. As a result of this, you may lose data stored on CF card.
- Using Third Party Software: At times, whenever you make use of unreliable third party tools for purposes like cleaning junk data on CF card can be one reason behind data loss from CF card on Windows 8 machine.
Features of Windows 8 Data Recovery
Windows 8 Data Recovery software is especially designed and developed by expert group of professionals to quite readily retrieve data from CF card on Windows 8 machine within few mouse clicks. It uses an automated wizard styled interface that can accomplish CF card recovery on Windows 8 PC at your fingertips. It has advanced scanning engine to perform recovery of image file types such as JPEG, JPG, TIFF,PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, etc. It supports video file formats such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, M4V,3GP, RM, etc. Music file formats such as MP3, WAV, MIDI, M4A, AIFF, AMR can be recovered using this software
Not just CF card recovery from Windows 8, you can use this powerful software to recover lost/ deleted files from other flash memory cards such as SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, etc.