Computer hard drive is used to store and retrieve all the personal and professional files. In computer hard drive you can save different types of files (video files, audio files, image files, PDF files, video games, applications, etc). Hard drive enables you to form partitions in it, so that you can store specific files in the respective partition. Consider a scenario: You have stored important files on computer hard drive. While deleting unwanted files from computer hard drive, you have accidentally deleted important files using Shift + Delete keys. In normal deletion, files will be stored in Recycle Bin or Trash, but in deletion using Shift + Delete or Command + Delete the files will not store in Recycle Bin or Trash.
At this moment, recovering from your important deleted files will be necessary and you cannot recover those files manually. So the only way for deleted file recovery is by using the effective recovering software. One of the most popular and reliable software in the current market is Recover Deleted software. This software has the special algorithm that will facilitate you to recover deleted file in few simple clicks.
Scenarios Responsible for Deletion of Files:
- Empty from Trash/Recycle Bin: Whenever you delete the files from both Mac and Windows OS, the deleted files will be stored in Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac). If the deleted files are needed than you can restore those files again. But if you empty the Recycle Bin/ Trash then all the deleted files will be lost and you cannot restore them.
- Virus Infection: Virus is the program which will cause deletion or corruption of files. Virus will get associated with the computer when any virus infected file is transferred from other device or downloaded from virus infected websites.
- Unreliable Third Party Tool: Third party tools plays important role in many functions such as editing files, converting files formats, compressing files, etc. If the third party tool is unreliable, then the files may be deleted.
- Other Reasons: Despite of the above cited reasons there are many other reasons that are responsible for deletion of files from computer hard drive. Some of them are due to header or file system corruption, abrupt shut down of system while transferring files, etc.
If you are facing data deletion of files due to any above mentioned reasons, then simply make use of Recover Deleted Software. In this software recovered files can be sorted based on name, creation date, size and extension.
Features of Recover Deleted Software:
- This software is available for different versions of Mac OS X (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite) and Windows (Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc) operating systems.
- This software can recover deleted files due to interruption while transferring, virus attack, file system corruption and file header corruption, etc, in hassle free manner.
- Before purchasing the full version of this software, you can evaluate the performance of this software by using demo version. You can download and run the demo version of this software at free of cost. If you are satisfied with delivered results, then you can purchase the full version of this software to save the recovered files.
- 24*7 technical support team is available. If you need any assistance then you can contact technical support team.